Miniforms End Tables

Miniforms is 70% wood while the rest of the 30% are fabrics, ceramics, metals and glasses. Its sophisticated end tables are perfectly integrated with the different high-quality materials that this Italian brand is known for. Miniforms end tables include wooden tables made of either solid oak or walnut. The range of bases includes wood and lacquered steel. The same goes for the table tops, which are either wooden or made of 10-millimeter clear glass. Every piece of furniture from this Italian brand is elegant and functional.

This page is featured on Miniforms Furniture


By Room

By Product

By Material

By Designer

By Category

Pezzo End Table by Miniforms

Miniforms Pezzo End Table


Curvo Tris End Table by Miniforms

Miniforms Curvo Tris End Table


Zero Glass End Table by Miniforms

Miniforms Zero Glass End Table


Curvo End Table by Miniforms

Miniforms Curvo End Table


We can supply all Miniforms products direct from the factory. Please contact us if you require an item that is not listed or a specification we don't show.

News on Miniforms End Tables

Acco by Miniforms

Acco by Miniforms

The new Acco range from Miniforms is characterized by an artistic and sculptural base made from solid walnut. This base appears to be slender and elegant w....