Wooden | Metal | Living Room | Bookcase | Office | Modern Furniture
Literatura Open Bookcase by Punt Mobles
Designed by Vincent Martinez in 2014 for Punt Mobles, the Literatura Open Bookcase is a contemporary staple and is part of the Literatura Open, a collection of mobile bookcases, bookcases, sideboards and TV benches. Its wooden boards of walnut or oak layers are available in finishes of either matt lacquer, or stained in ebony, dark gray or sienna gray, and whitened oak. This piece can be placed against the wall for optimal stability, but is also sufficiently sturdy on its own. It can be used for libraries and offices, at the living-room. With distinct levels and shelves, complementing crosspieces and wheels, and an overall frame that is light but robust, this fitting is a classic apt for holding books and containers and is tailored for the digital era that integrates into all kinds of architecture and interior design works.
Literatura Open Bookcase
|Shipping time||8 to 12 weeks|
To see other Punt mobles bookcases please click here
Please detail your question below. specifying the size and finish of the product if applicable.
- If you prefer, please email us at: email@example.com
- Composition A (with Element on Wheels and 2 Open Shelves and 1 Cabinet)
- Composition B (No Element on Wheels and 1 Cabinet)
- Composition C (with Element on Wheels and 2 Cabinets)
- Composition D (with Element on Wheels and 1 Cabinet and 2 Drawers)
- Composition E (with Element on Wheels and 1 Cabinet and 2 Drawers)